Do you ever hesitate to open a bottle of wine because you know you won’t drink it all? Well, pop that bottle open because we’ve got a wine preservation solution for you! Not only will this method store your wine for a longer period of time, it is also great for portion control.
Here are the steps you can take to preserve your wine. Check out Josh’s video to see it in person!
- Pour a small amount of wine into a glass and push it to the side
- Place the funnel into a small bottle and pour your wine until the bottle looks full
- Remove the funnel and insert a dropper into the glass of wine you poured in step 1
- Using the dropper, fill the bottle right to the top
(This ensures that there is no oxygen in the bottle and that your wine is preserved)
- Screw the lid of the bottle on nice and tight, and you’re all set!
Do you ever have leftover wine? How do you typically keep it fresh for later?