Have you watched our Wine Director Josh’s wine tasting videos? If not, you’re missing out a lot! This week, Josh is tasting wine with the renowned Frescobaldi Winery owner, Lamberto Frescobaldi. Frescobaldi Winery has been producing outstanding Tuscan wines and currently has more than eight estates throughout Tuscany.
While Josh and Mr. Frescobaldi tasted two Frescobaldi wines, they chatted about the unique characteristics of Tuscan wines and the fermentation process that created these amazing wines. Want to watch Josh and Mr. Frescobaldi taste and comment on these wines or learn more about the history behind Frescobaldi Winery? Watch the video below!
Looking for some wines from the Frescobaldi Winery? Visit our store below!
- Marchesi Frescobaldi 2018 Nipozzano, Chianti Rufina Riserva
- Castelgiocondo 2016 Brunello Di Montalcino, Frescobaldi
- Marchesi De’ Frescobaldi 2016 Nipozzano, Chianti Rufina Riserva, Vecchie Viti
- Frescobaldi 2019 Chianti Castiglioni
- Frescobaldi Tenuta Perano 2017 Chianti Classico
- Frescobaldi 2020 Pomino White Blend, Toscana