How do you make wine? Is there a difference between making red and white wine? As some may already know, wine is made by squeezing grapes and adding yeast. However, there are many variables to consider such as the type of grapes, whether skins are used, how fermentation occurs, and which combinations of grapes are used.
Josh explains the process of winemaking while taking us through white, red, rosé, and even orange wine. Learn more about winemaking by watching the video below!
Looking for some wine recommendations from different varietals? Visit our store below!
- Red: Chateau Ste. Michelle 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
- Sparkling: Chandon NV Blanc De Pinot Noir Sparkling, California
- White: Cakebread 2019 Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- Rosé: Domaines Ott 2020 Rose, Clos Mireille, Grand Cru, Cotes De Provence
- Orange: Gerard Bertrand 2020 Orange Gold, Organic, Vin De France